In my last post, I talked about how creating a blog (and twitter) was my way of being professional, standing out more, and basically becoming more like an adult marketing professional.
However, there are many other ways that I am trying to adult.
- Use my phone for business, not just checking likes and texting
- Discovered apps that used to be useless as useful (Like Calendar and Reminder)
- About to move out on my own! (with my boyfriend)
- Keeping my social media accounts clean and free of late night selfies
- Trying to eat better (currently enjoying a watermelon snack
- Make and drive to all my doctors appointments
- Being more outgoing because anyone can be a networking opportunity
- Adding people on LinkedIn and Twitter
These are just the few things that come off the top of my head. Currently, the transition to college student to professional is going well. I’ve always been told that I’m pretty mature for my age. I’m excited that the more adulting I do, the person that I want to be will emerge.
Have you been adulting lately?