Consistent Lead-Generating Content Strategy Workbook$27.00
The Consistent Lead-Generating Content Workbook is created to help you create a proven content strategy that will keep your content, your goals and your revenue on track. From content planning to content writing, this guide will walk you through each step. You will have a comprehensive strategy that helps you make the most of your content. In this workbook, you will cover:
– Target Audiences
– Setting Goals
– Brand Messaging
– Content Writing
– Content Calendars and more!
There are two things you want out of your content – 1) To bring in leads 2) To be consistent.
But, making that happen is not always easy.
The problem most entrepreneurs face is that they don’t have a clear content strategy to help them understand what to post to attract their ideal clients.
The Consistent Lead-Generating Content Strategy Workbook is going to help you do just that and more!
Each page is created to help you create a proven content strategy that will keep your content, your goals and your revenue on track. From content planning to content writing, this guide will walk you through each step. You will have a comprehensive strategy that help you make the most of your content.
What You Will Learn
After completing this 14-page content guide, you will be able to:
– Set and analyze core goals for your business to align your content
– Identify and assess who you’re target audience is that you’re trying to reach
– Establish Key Performance Indicators so you know if you’re strategy is creating results
– Understand your brand messaging to allow you to be consistent and attract the right audience
– Develop a content writing style based on positioning and analytics
– Create a Content Calendar that you can stick to create content consistently
What Others Are Saying
“[Brittney Oddo] is the best!! She made me a strategy for social media and [the strategy] changed the whole game for me” – Shayra Ramon, Brand Strategist
“I have a bit of my groove back! I have one week of social media posts scheduled! Thank you.” – Kathy Cruz, Retail Consultant